How to Sell, Price & Deliver High-Value Advisory Engagements.
A 4-part, live webinar series for improving your sales skills
The Center for Enlightened Business presents to you the ultimate selling skills series for accountants who want to deliver high-value business advisory services. In this, hands-on, live webinar series you will learn how to apply powerful, proven principles for selling, pricing and delivering advisory engagements. Each webinar personally facilitated by Rick Solomon, CPA, CEO Center for Enlightened Business and creator of the Sell Without Selling Audio Program, these webinars are highly interactive so participants can practice and internalize new skills as they go along.
Accountants have an extraordinary opportunity to easily win lucrative advisory engagements. The problem is, they’ve never been taught how to sell such engagements, nor how to consistently deliver value so clients willingly pay higher, value based fees.
This webinar series provides a proven, step-by-step process that motivates business owners to engage, allowing you to convert opportunities into desirable engagements. Developed by an accountant, for accountants, this comfortable, sales process is being used by thousands of accountants in seven countries, and it works. It is based upon principles of integrity and service, and removes all sales pressure. This process makes it easy and comfortable to engage in conversations that compel clients to engage.
You will not only earn more money in fewer hours, you’ll be doing more rewarding work.
In addition to learning how to earn more money in fewer hours, you’ll be doing more rewarding and fulfilling work.
Plus, as a Profitcents customer, if you sign up within 24-hours of the webinar, you’ll save $700 on the program – A savings of over 50% off!
This is for accountants who want to:
- Play a more significant role with motivated business clients who want more help.
- Significantly increase their earnings without increasing their hours.
- Differentiate their firms and achieve extraordinary levels of growth.
- Engaging more challenging, rewarding business advisory work.
$1299 Per Participant
- Discounted to $599 Per Participant (for a limited time)
- Up to 8 CPE Credits
- Click here for CPE Information Sheet
- Four Session Live Webinar Series: “How to Sell, Price, & Deliver High-Value Advisory Engagements” (two hours per session)
- Self-Study Program: “Sell without Selling” downloadable audio program and workbook (Currently selling for $599)
- Free Sales Consultation: A 45 minutes phone meeting with Rick Solomon upon completion of the webinar series ($500+ Value)
Four Session Webinar Series Outline:
All webinars are two hours long and provide 2 CPE credits each.
Session 1 | Tues., January 10, 2017 12:00 PM ET – 2:00 PM ET
Opening the Meeting
- Remove sales pressure: Don’t sell, serve.
- Secrets to conducting an incredibly effective sales meeting with ease and comfort
- Establish trust and credibility from the start
- Motivate clients to engage on the spot
- And more…
Session 2 | Tues., January 17, 2017 12:00 PM ET – 2:00 PM ET
Discovering Goals & Issues
- Clarify client goals to help shape your solutions
- Harness the power of questions to build motivation
- Easily uncover the clients essential decision triggers
- Using ProfitCents to surface key issues
- And more…
Session 3 | Tues., January 24, 2017 12:00 PM ET – 2:00 PM ET
Proposing Solutions & Gaining Commitments
- Position your services in ways that are relevant to the client
- Gain client buy in to your solutions as you discuss them
- How to use ProfitCents to target results
- Process to provide value month after month
- And more…
Session 4 | Tues., January 31, 2017 12:00 PM ET – 2:00 PM ET
Setting and Winning Value Based Pricing
- How to calculate value pricing
- Method to present value based price to clients
- Easily overcomes pricing objections, should they arise
- Moving forward with your new relationship
- And more…
Participants will get the complete “Sell Without Selling” self-study sales training program developed by Rick Solomon. You’ll be assigned chapters to read and complete between live sessions. This self-study sales program alone is selling for $599.
- A six-hour audio program including a role-play that demonstrates how to apply the essential principles for success. Added commentary explains the nuances of the process for even better results.
- Sections of greatest interest and value can be listened to repeatedly.
- A complete textbook explains in detail the entire “Sales Without Selling” process.
- Key concepts and important learning points are highlighted throughout the text to enhance your ability to internalize this process for best results.
- A detailed workbook is integrated with the text book allowing you to customize the sales process to your specific needs.
- Tailoring the process to your firm increases its potency and your sales results.
Free Sales Consultation:
For those who complete the series, Rick offers a 45 minute free sales consultation by phone. The purpose is to provide guidance and suggestions on how to improve sales results in the firm.
How the Program Works
Step 1: Registering for the Program
- Register for the program
Step 2: Access to Self-Study Program (Sell Without Selling Program)
- You will be given access to this resource before the first webinar of the series.
Step 3: Participating in Webinars
- Once you have registered, you will be automatically registered for all of the webinars in the series.
- The webinars are proved via gotowebinar and may include an additional dial-in conference line to conduct small group breakouts. You will be notified prior to the workshops with detailed instructions for your participation.
- A webinar confirmation email and reminders will be sent to the email used to register.
- The webinar format will include discussions of the sales material and concepts, incredibly valuable feedback, group conversation, relevant information based on your specific needs, opportunity for questions and support, and much more!
RAN ONE Americas, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org